Tuesday, January 20, 2009

VTC Oracle Database Administration Fundamentals I

VTC Oracle Database Administration Fundamentals I

Published at Saturday 6 January 2007 @ 8:35 pm by Admin


This is the second in a series of courses, aimed at preparing the user for Oracle Certification Exam # 1Z0-031. This course will teach Oracle database administration fundamentals; installing Oracle, creating databases, managing objects in the database and more. This course expands on the first course offered by VTC (Introduction to Oracle SQL and PL/SQL). Following courses will include: Oracle Database Administration Fundamentals II and Oracle Database Performance Tuning. To get started, click one of the movie topics below.

Download: (Click here to check the links before you download)
rapidshare.com/files/3409114/Oracle_9i_Administration_Fundamentals_I.part1.rar
rapidshare.com/files/3409121/Oracle_9i_Administration_Fundamentals_I.part2.rar
rapidshare.com/files/3410917/Oracle_9i_Administration_Fundamentals_I.part3.rar
rapidshare.com/files/3410673/Oracle_9i_Administration_Fundamentals_I.part4.rar

No comments: